Thursday 12 May 2011

Late update

This update has been extremely late1 I have been very busy in the studios all day animating from about 8am-9pm, and I have been too exhausted to do anything else at home other than eat and sleep. I have finished all of the blocking and detailing at this point, and am moving onto lineart. The lineart goes pretty quick for the dog, but slowly for the girl because of all of the colours. It's going slower than I would like, but I am still hoping to get everything done in time! On Monday we had our rough cut deadline, and I got feedback from Caroline. She told me that the animation was good, but that the story was still a little confusing at some points. We then met up on Wednesday to chat about any changes that could be made, and they were mainly making scenes shorter. Overall this crit was pretty positive, and I am pretty happy with my film1 Other than that, I have my musician for my film, and he sent me a first draft timed to an old animatic. The timing no longer fits, but I really like the music and I think it flows very nicely with the film! Unfortunately, the copy was on a private youtube video, and I cannot get it to work on here.

I am not going to upload any more tests at this point, because I want to get on with the film and try and finish it! The next few weeks will probably be very busy and I won't be updating much!

No comments:

Post a Comment