Wednesday 26 May 2010

Decisions Based On My Research

After researching the cwn annwn, I made a few decisions about the nature of my film. I found out that one of the prime times for the dogs to hunt was during the winter, and I think that a wintery setting would really help to reflect the mood of my film. This is because snowy scenes have the potential to be depressing and sombre, but also magical. So I now know that I want to set my film in the winter, probably around christmas time, as it is a date that features throughout all the different beliefs.


I also discovered that the main hunting grounds for the dogs was the mountain of Cadair Idris, and this might be a good place to look into for the setting of my film. At the very least it will give me a place to look at for background inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment