Monday 8 November 2010

Group meeting


Today we had another group meeting to discuss our films. I showed my character designs to the group, and told them about the changes to my idea. I think things were pretty well received, and I need to focus on refining my idea, and finding a suitable ending. However, I was told that I should simplify my character designs for the girl, because they would be a pain to animate, despite it being very nice, it was a style more suited to illustration than animation.


I am not sure what to think about this. I shall probably simplify the idea a little bit, but I want to keep the base design, and I want the film to look pretty illustration like. One of the things I want to do next is write my film idea up like a story, and perhaps illustrate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment