Sunday 10 April 2011

Feedback from a graduate

A student who graduated a few years ago came into uni today to give me some feedback on my work so far. It went pretty well and I came away from it feeling pretty positive. He pointed out a few errors that I had missed on previous scenes, all of which can be fixed at the digital stage. He also agreed that it would be best to stick to blocking first, so I can get the animation itself pretty solid, before putting the details on. He also pointed out that as long as the animation can tell the story, and you know what's going on, it doesn't matter what stage the animation is at. We then went onto work out how many seconds of animation I need to do per day to get this film finished, which was a bot of a downer, but hopefully I can get it done in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment