Wednesday 20 October 2010

Back to University: First Group meeting

Last week we arrived back at university, and a few days ago we went to our first lecture. We have been sorted into groups based on a questionnaire that we had to fill in, and I have been placed in Caroline’s group. When we gathered, we were given a task to draw an image that would help us explain our film., Unfortunately, I have misplaced my sketchbook, so I cannot find the image I drew, but I managed to explain my idea, and I got some feedback for it! I was told that my idea has lots of potential, but I need to do a lot to refine it.



I then had a discussion with a friend about the ending. I am still very confused over what I could do for the ending, and she suggested that perhaps the little girl needed something that she could return to, maybe a younger sibling that could help replace the loss of the orb. I am going to work with this idea to see if it has any potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment