Saturday 4 December 2010

Animatic: First draft

Here is the first draft of the animatic for my final film.


There are timing issues I need to look at more closely, and I can;t help but think that the film goes too quickly and something is missing. It was also pointed out to me that some bits were a little confusing, and I completely agree! Some parts can be cleared up with proper shading and sound, but the part with the characters in the sky was a little confusing, and brought up the question, 'why'?


Why indeed. I think that I could easily take it out. It certainly doesn't add to the film, but it also has a big chunk, and it would leave me short a lot of time. I think there is only so much I can do with them running endlessly too. I need to sit down and think on this,I think!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFZTb5bchv8


No comments:

Post a Comment