Sunday 5 December 2010

Feasibility tests

I do not have anywhere near the amount of feasibility tests that I wanted at this point, but the ear infection really set me back a few weeks, and I need to catch up! I have done some pretty good tests though to see what my film might look like!


The walk cycle: The walk is only key framed, so it is a little jumpy, but I am pretty happy with it. I tried 4 different styles with it,and am not sure that the textured one is the right direction for the look of the film. With the normal lines because it just looks pixelly with the textured lines.


The snow test: This one didn't go very well! I wanted to see if I could do snow in after effects, and the lighter snow isn't too bad, but the heavier snow looks awful. I also couldn't get it to move in the direction that I wanted. I think that I either need to play around in after effects more, or animated some snowflakes by hand!


The orb test: The animation here was really basic, but I wanted to see how the orb might look. I think that the lineless style was the popular choice here! The texture made it a little too light, but that might change with a darker background! I like the glow, but I think that it needs a little work!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_aAOrepjwc

No comments:

Post a Comment