Saturday 5 February 2011

After the critique

Hey! I haven't been updating this blog for a while, so expect a mass update! After my hand in before christmas, we had to present our ideas to the class and show everyone our animatic. I hadn't had as much as I wanted to, and because of my ear infection I didn't have much time to pull anything together. The critique did not go well, but I've come away with it thinking about new ideas for my film, so it wasn't all bad! The following wednesday I spoke with Leonie about a new idea I had had in whch the little girl was the dead soul that the dog was escourting to the 'underworld'. This idea went over much better, and we hashed out a vague idea of what would happen. Over the christmas break I did a great deal of thinking for my idea, and I finally have something that I think would work!

No comments:

Post a Comment